Interested in a commission? Great! Here is what you need to know:
- A 30-minute meeting with the artist to discuss goals and process
- Minimum of one concept design illustrating the idea
- A written agreement detailing the process
- An original artwork created using the best materials that will stand the test of time
- A certificate of authenticity
- In progress photos shared on social media so you can watch your artwork come to life
- If on canvas, hanging hardware so the artwork is ready to go on the wall
Framing and delivery services may be available.
Step 1: Choose a style: realistic, stylized, or expressive/abstract:
Expressive/abstract works that involve layering may take longer due to paint drying times, which can be unpredictable.
Step 2: Choose media and size:
|Choose Media :||Sizes Available:||Pricing Begins At:|
|Watercolour, Oil||5″ x 7″||$80|
|Watercolour, Oil||8″ x 10″||$100|
|Oil||16″ x 20″||$315|
|Oil||24″ x 30″||$565|
|Oil||30″ x 40″||$935|
Step 3: Book your spot.
I am currently booking commissions for spring 2021. You can get in touch using the form below. I’ll get back to you in 1-2 days to get the ball rolling!
Thanks so much for your interest, and I can’t wait to work with you!