I am teaching live & online watercolour workshops! There are 5 spots available on a first come, first served basis.
- You can do it from home,
- You get to learn directly live with me,
- You won’t be socially isolated… you will be painting live together with a small group of friendly art lovers,
- And you will leave the quarantine with a finished painting that you and those around you will love.
Here is how it works:
- Once a week we have a live 2 hour painting session. This runs for 4 weeks.
- If you have some basic watercolour supplies, then all you need it is a smartphone, tablet or laptop with internet connection.
- If you need art supplies, I’ll connect you with local small businesses that offer curbside pickup.
- You’ll finish with a completed artwork you can frame in your home or gift to a loved one.
This workshop includes the option to send me images of your artwork for personalized feedback throughout the week. You’ll also get helpful handouts!
The class runs for 4 weeks, starting Tuesday, June 9, from 7:30-9:30 pm.
Normally a face to face class would cost about $250 due to costs of space and materials, but this live online version is only $148 per month ($37 for each 2 hour workshop).
Limited space is available, and this workshop is expected to sell out. Register here:
Note: This workshop is the last one before we take a break in July.